PINE MEADOW GOLF CLUB
PTT Opening Weekend April 13-14, 2013
Ends September 21-22, 2013
2013 OFFICIAL RULES FOR PERMANENT TEE TIMES
The following are the official rules that govern the Permanent Tee Time program at Pine Meadow Golf Club. It is the responsibility of the group to be aware of and adhere to all of the permanent tee time rules as they are stated below. Non-compliance with any of these rules may result in the revocation of your tee time at any point during the season.
The captain of each group is responsible for keeping their group informed of all pertinent information.
KEEP PACE POLICY:
Each foursome must KEEP PACE with the group immediately ahead of them. The requirements for KEEP PACE are as follows:
“ Pace always relates to the group ahead. Keeping pace is maintaining an interval of one shot(9 minutes) or less, with the group ahead….
1. The minimum percentage of rounds completed with acceptable play times is 80%. Pine Meadow reserves the right to MOVE or REVOKE the tee times of consistently slow groups at any time during the season.
2. KEEP PACE times will be available for review every week. It is the groups responsibility to monitor these records and be aware of their KEEP PACE percentages.
NOTE: New groups to the Permanent Tee Time Program at Pine Meadow will be placed on a 4 week probationary period. During this time, the group MUST maintain an interval of 9 minutes or less from the group ahead to maintain their place on the tee sheet. Pine Meadow reserves the right to move any group that does not meet this requirement.
1. Each permanent tee time group guarantees a full foursome green fee every week unless the group cancels greater than 48 hours in advance. Green fee for the 2013 season will be the same as 2012, $73/player to walk.
2. Groups are required to remit a deposit of 2 full green fees per player at the beginning of each season, or have it on account from the previous year.
3. Each player of each group will pay regular green fees each week.
4. It is the group CAPTAINS responsibility to ensure that all player shorts are paid prior to the following weeks play. Pine Meadow reserves the right to prohibit groups from playing that regularly fail to maintain their account balance.
CONTINUING IN 2013:
We will again be issuing “Player Short Vouchers” when player shorts are paid. These vouchers will be good for one complimentary green fee for the person paying the player short. These vouchers will be good Monday - Thursday, NO HOLIDAYS, are NOT TRANSFERRABLE, and are good only at Pine Meadow Golf Club. THIS POLICY WILL BE STRICTLY ADHERED TO.
ATTENDANCE/CANCELLATION AND PLAYER SHORT ASSISTANCE:
1. Permanent Tee Time groups must have a foursome in attendance a minimum of 80% of the assigned times.
2. We will again in 2013, maintain a list of players who have indicated they would like to play as subs on either Saturday or Sunday, for you to contact.
3. If the group wishes to cancel their tee time for a given week, the ENTIRE foursome must be cancelled more than 48 hours in advance.
TEE TIME DISTRIBUTION:
Pine Meadow uses the following guidelines for assigning permanent times:
1. Permanent times are assigned each year to groups who comply with KEEP PACE and attendance rules. Permanent tee times cannot be sold or given to someone else. Pine Meadow reserves the right to move any tee time group no more than ½ hour either way of their original tee time due to pace of play or attendance issues. Open tee times always revert back to Pine Meadow.
NOTE: For the purpose of the Permanent Tee Time program, the following are NOT included as full green fees:
1. Gift certificates awarded to groups for maintaining PACE OF
PLAY and/or attendance from prior years.
2. Parent/Child rates.
3. PGA/LPGA subs must pay the regular rate, unless arrangements
have been made prior through Dennis Johnsen or Bob Henning.
2. Groups who KEEP PACE at a 9 minute interval or less and also comply with attendance rules can advance forward to the more desirable tee times when available.
3. Groups who do not KEEP PACE or have poor attendance may be moved to later tee times. Groups in later tee times who are not in compliance with the KEEP PACE and ATTENDANCE rules may lose their assigned tee times.
4. Those groups that have 100% KEEP PACE and 100% ATTENDANCE get the first opportunity to move to a more desirable tee time when such times become available.